Cover design for HE text books
Selection of cover artwork for higher education text books published by Oxford University Press.
Top left to bottom right:
- Research Methods for the Biosciences, Debbie Holmes and Peter Holmes, 2016.
- Social Research Methods, Alan Bryman, 2015. Best-selling introduction to social research methods for students and researchers.
- Understanding Deviance, David Downes, 2016. A Guide to the Sociology of Crime and Rule-Breaking.
- Issues in Political Theory, Catriona McKinnon, 2014. Introduction to key concepts and texts in political theory.
- Selwyn’s Law of Employment, Astra Emir, 2014. Essential source for law students and practising lawyers providing a succinct account of all areas of employment law.